Service coys get training on upgraded NOGIC JQS

Ahead of the February 2018 deadline to digitalize core operations and eliminate paper applications, the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) recently organized trainings for personnel of service companies on the use of the upgraded NOGIC JQS platform.

The intensive training held for five days in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State and drew several participants. Operating companies had their sessions earlier in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The NOGIC JQS portal is used by the Board to manage key processes, including Capacity Building, Expatriate Quota Processing/Applications and NCEC Processing/Applications. It is also used for Marine Vessel Categorization, Monitoring and Research and Development. The concluded upgrade of the NOGIC JQS platform and ongoing digitization of the processes are aimed to reduce human interfaces and delays.

The NOGIC JQS portal was created by section 56 of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act.

The Supervisor, NOGOC JQS, Mr. Babatunde Akhihiero explained that the primary objectives of the trainings were to make industry stakeholders familiar with the usage and functions of the portal and put in place a transition plan for migrating the Board’s key processes from a manual system to an automated one.

20 Responses to “Service coys get training on upgraded NOGIC JQS”

1. onari georgewill

hello, i want to request or ask if there is going to be another session of training again and when will it take place.

2. EBULU UFUOMA

i wish to to trained in this establishment. Am a B.Sc holder in geology and wished to be trained in this establishment. Thanks

3. Darlene umoh

Please i want to be part of the trainee by next year(2018)let me know when the form is out.thanks

4. Tadese Kazeem

This is a very good initiative program which has been mirrored at different levels NNPC operations such as Nipex, DPR and the most benefiting aspect of this would be to ensure that this program is a continual process that has to be program for more than a time in a year to actually capture all local content (servicing) companies.

Well done.

5. Paris Tega

Hello,
    Please when is this organization organizing a training on welding this year?

6. Nnaemeka

Good afternoon,
    towards ending of last year, a interview was organize by naoc/ncdmb at Port harcourt.after the interview, no communication on that respect of interview beside
    Some people from the host community in rivers state feel bad because they say they were not inform and you know the implication of that.
    Please copy me on the set date to start for the training.

7. chuks ibe

hello, i want to request or ask if there is going to be another session of training again and when will it take place and how to apply

8. onuegbu vitalis

I want to commend NCDMB for this wonderful initiative. I also want to use this opportunity to appeal to the organisation to get me contact next time the training will come up. I realy want to be trained. thanks

9. EZE EMENIKE OZOKO

This is awesome, I pray for more strength and wisdom to those that’s in the head of this affaire and to the lucky once make sure you will not be recorded and a mistake in this golden opportunity of human empowerment. My best Regards

10. Abraham Aghogho

Great job from ncdmb. Please am interested for the next training. Please copy me for the next one

11. Rita

Please I Will like to be a Parker of any training that Will be available this year, please let me know if there is any. Thanks

12. Azi Tutumeniyo

Am from Bayelsa state and Please I would like to partake in the next training that will be available this year

13. Tutumeniyo Azi

14. Efe

Good morning, how can I get update on new available training so I can apply. Pls can u keep me updated…

15. Vincent owhorelu

I am from delta state please when will the training form be out i like to partake in this year own

16. njoku cosmos

Just to appreciate NOGIC for this wonderful empowerment. Pls I will love to be part of this training. Specifically ” welding”. Thanks.